Frequently Asked Questions
What is our Process?
1. A sitdown meeting so that we can listen and understand exactly what your vision and ideas are for the project. At this point, we will also begin taking measurements as well.
2. We will present you with pictures that hopefully resemble the vision and ideas that you have presented us with.
3. We will present you with a quote.
4. Once an offer is accepted, we will have you join us in picking out finishing materials such as tiles, flooring, paint, ect.
5. We will then discuss a start date for the project and begin our work.
What if I have a design in mind and I only need labor do you provide that?
YES! Let our team of experts bring your design to life!
What if I have a small budget?
No problem! We will customize the remodel based on your budget.
What if my roof is leaking?
Call us immediately to tarp your roof to prevent further damage and then call your insurance company to let them know you have a contractor you want to work with. We will then help you with the insurance claim until it is complete and you are satisfied.
How long does it take to get an estimate?
Depending on the size of the project. I usually tell customers 1 business week but it could be sooner than that.
What if I don't have a design and I need help picking out materials?
NO WORRIES! We are here to help! We can help you design your ideas and make them a reality!
FIND OUT HOW INDIANA HOME REMODEL CAN HELP YOU TODAY!